A service available in our Acupuncture Galway Clinic.
Cosmetic Acupuncture, also called ‘Facial Rejuvenation’ or ‘Acupuncture Facelift’ improves the physical appearance, embracing the principle of ‘inner beauty/outer beauty’. This means, that the underlying health imbalance of the client is treated as well as the face.
Cosmetic Acupuncture is a non-surgical, holistic approach to facial rejuvenation, used for thousands of years.
The benefit of Cosmetic Acupuncture are:
It can make the face look 5 to 10 years younger;
- It can help to eliminate superficial lines and make deeper lines look softer.
- It can reduce puffy eyes, face and sagging skin.
- It helps to relax facial muscles to eliminate signs of stress.
- It tightens the pores
- It increases collagen production.
- It increases the blood circulation and brings more oxygen to the face.
- It nourishes the skin to produce a healthy look and glow.
It also offers a safe and effective alternative to botox, collagen injections or cosmetic surgery and is widely used nowadays.
It is advised to use Facial Acupuncture in combination with a healthy diet and natural, non-toxic skin care products.